Southeastern and Southern Asia currently account for more than 25% of the world’s population and have laid a solid foundation for their speedy economic development. These regions have experienced robust economic growth in the last few years, and according to the World Bank, South Asian economy is the fastest growing in the world in 2019.
This steady economic growth has also led to an astronomical increase in the numbers of cars and vehicles in these regions. More than 30 million vehicles are believed to ply the roads of these Asian nations every day. This exceptional auto industrialization creates a need for improved braking systems and technology.
That is why the AsiaBrake Conference and Exhibition was created in 2015 to address the profound changes in the demands made by the braking industry’s customers and end-users, and to provide a forum for companies, engineers and academics working in the area of brake technology to come together to share ideas.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the 6th annual AsiaBrake Conference and Exhibition which will take place in the Avani Riverside Bangkok Hotel, Thailand on Sunday 16th – Tuesday 18th February 2020.
This event is a gathering of leaders of thought, academics and stakeholders in the automobile industry from around the world who share a common interest in practical solutions for sustainable development in the friction and brake industry.
The event will focus exclusively on how manufacturers can continue to develop improved vehicular braking systems and technology to increase safety. We expect several sponsors from various automobile markets.
Here is what you should expect as an attendee of the conference:
- Expand your networks, meet new partners, know about emerging markets, and learn from people with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
- Learn from well-known experts in the industry on the topics ranging from brake designs, friction materials, brake testing, and noise resolution.
- Discuss and listen to your potential customers in both brake systems and car manufacturers.
- Participate and listen to the panel discussions and presentations on the topics of raw materials, equipment, testing, and even the voices from OEM.
- Meet your suppliers of raw materials, testing equipment, machinery, and more at the
It would be our honor and pleasure if you accept this invitation and join us.
We look forward to seeing you in Thailand soon!